- Take I-40 west to exit # 376, Pellissippi Parkway (TN route 162).
- Go north on Pellissippi Parkway for about 12 miles, passing through Solway
community where the route number changes to 62 .
- Turn right at the stoplight a short distance past the Clinch River bridge,
and continue on #62 into Oak Ridge
- As soon as you enter the developed part of Oak Ridge, you will cross
railroad tracks and see a five-story glass and brick building on your right.
Turn right onto Lafayette Avenue at the stoplight just past the railroad
- Follow Lafayette Avenue about 1.5 miles to Oak Ridge Turnpike. Turn right
onto the Turnpike. After about 1/2 mile you will see a McDonald's restaurant on
- Right after you pass the McDonald's, make a left turn onto Central Avenue.
Then take the second or third right turn into the Jackson Plaza's upper parking
- The Jackson Plaza office building is a 10-story brown brick tower with two
adjacent low-rise extensions. We are on the second floor of the tower, but if
you use the upper parking lot, we are on the left, just inside the main