- Take I-40 East to Exit 356 (TN route 58 North) and follow the signs toward
Oak Ridge. About 3.5 mi from the interstate you will cross the Clinch River, at
4.5 mi you will pass the K-25 WWII Uranium Plant, and after 6.5 mi Route 58
joins route 95 North.
- Once you get into the developed part of town, the street will be named the
Oak Ridge Turnpike, and most of the stop lights will have small numbers
attached to them.
- Continue along the OR Turnpike through the downtown area, and past the
Methodist Medical Center at traffic light number 5. This is about 16 miles from
- Soon after you pass the hospital you will see a McDonald's restaurant on
- Right after you pass the McDonald's, make a left turn onto Central Avenue.
Then take the second or third right turn into the Jackson Plaza's upper parking
- The Jackson Plaza office building is a 10-story brown brick tower with two
adjacent low-rise extensions. We are on the second floor of the tower, but if
you use the upper parking lot, we are on the left, just inside the main