- Drive South on US-27 toward Oak Ridge.
- In Wartburg, TN take Tenn Rte-62 toward Oliver Springs and Oak Ridge (You
could also continue on Rte 27 to Tenn Rte-61 near Harriman, and turn left
toward Oak Ridge)
- Stay on Rte 62 through Oliver Springs and over the ridge into the city of
Oak Ridge (about 20 miles from Wartburg to Oak Ridge).
- At the bottom of the hill, there is a traffic light and a major
- Turn left onto the Oak Ridge Turnpike (TN Route 95)
- Continue along the OR Turnpike through the downtown area, and past the
Methodist Medical Center at traffic light number 5.
- Soon after you pass the hospital you will see a McDonald's restaurant on
- Right after you pass the McDonald's, make a left turn onto Central Avenue.
Then take the second or third right turn into the Jackson Plaza's upper parking
- The Jackson Plaza office building is a 10-story brown brick tower with two
adjacent low-rise extensions. We are on the second floor of the tower, but if
you use the upper parking lot, we are on the left, just inside the main